Here will be some write-ups about all of the computers and game systems that I own.
- x64 Desktop: with a 3.2GHz i5, 8 GB of RAM, and Windows 10.
- x64 Laptop: with Arch Linux.
- My old XP machine: circa 2004, this was my primary computer for about a decade until built my current Desktop in December 2014.
- iMac G3/350: A “Blueberry” iMac, with a 350MHz PPC processor and OSX. I haven’t used this machine much since I bought it.
- Toshiba Satellite 100CS/528: A Pentium laptop which interestingly shipped with Windows 3.1 and 95 installed. The setup program would ask which version you wanted to use, and proceed to delete the other version.
- Amiga 1000: With 512kb Chip RAM, and 8mb Fast RAM. This machine is out of commission until I can have someone troubleshoot why it crashes when I load certain floppy images on my HxC.
- Amiga 1200: With an ACA1221ec accelerator.
- Commodore 64C
- VTech I.Q. Unlimited: A Z80 machine with an in-ROM software package, including a POKE-less BASIC interpreter, and battery-powered RAM storage. I actually own two of these.
- Tandy Model 102: One of the first true laptops, a neat little computer with a 2.4MHz 8085 processor, 32kb of battery protected RAM, and a 40x8 character display.
- Tandy 1000 TX
- Glitch Works 8085 SBC v.3: Actually a new computer, this was designed by Glitch Works and built by me at the 2018 VCF East!
- 3Com Ergo Audrey
- Nintendo Entertainment System
- Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- Nintendo 64
- Nintendo Gamecube
- Sega Genesis: model 1, with a Powerbase Converter and a SegaCD model 2.
- VTech Socrates
- Sony Playstation 2
- My Arcade dreamGEAR Game Station: a cheap 8-bit console-on-a-chip, shaped like a Sega Dreamcast and with 191 games.